At Wacobound, we work daily to create positive media and to enhance the overall perception of our city. Over the last two years, we’ve written over 100 articles of new positive content about Waco. Because of this, we’ve developed a strong following and positioned ourselves into a place where we can help other businesses grow in the greater Waco area.
As part of our efforts to help other small businesses grow, we’ve opened up advertising on our website to create new opportunities for exposure to our online following and community. We believe this is a great avenue for other companies to drive traffic to their websites, their physical locations, or simply to raise awareness about their services and upcoming events. Together, we can continue to shape the inside and outside perception of our community and make Waco, Texas a better place. Interested in learning more, find more details below:
Some Exciting Moments So Far
- We’ve been featured online by both Southern Living Magazine and Darling Magazine
- We’ve been re-posted across Facebook and Instagram by Baylor University and Magnolia Market
Our Primary Demographics (Jan 2018 to Date)
- Average monthly traffic = 15,000 pageviews
- Location = 65% Live in Texas (in order of popularity- Waco, Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio)
- Gender = 72% Female
- Majority Age Range = 30% 25-34 years old
For those interested in our Media Kit
If you’re interested in advertising with us, we’d love to talk more. Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you with our offers and prices. We look forward to getting to know you and thank you for the chance to work together! For any other information, please contact [email protected].com.